This exciting role is for applicants who should be experienced with multi-disciplined Audio Visual Systems responsible for designs, install, service, and maintenance of all Audio Visual Systems. You will be required to visit our Prime Customers sites across London & South East.
Enthusiastic persons with good all-round technology and Creston experience will be preferred.
Any experience with project management and also Fire & Security Systems will be advantageous.
Preferred Skill and Experience
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Project management experience
- AutoCAD skills advantageous
- Technical skills and experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Full & clean driving license
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational ability and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Some electrical knowledge would be advantageous
- Additionally, you will be highly enthusiastic, eager to learn new skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Candidates must be flexible and hard working with the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative with minimum supervision.
Interested applicants please send your CV’s to Human Resources, Unit 8, Canbury Business Park, Elm Crescent, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6HJ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: London & Home Counties
Status: Full time / permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary: Dependent on experience