An integrated system designed around you
What is Smokecloak?
Smokecloak is connected to an intruder alarm system and when activated, produces volumes of white fog-like vapour, completely filling the area being protected and reducing visibility to less than 30cm within 60 seconds.
Benefits and Features:
- The substance is a glycol vapour and is harmless to people and surroundings. It is similar to the stuff that gives a smoke effect in discos
- Smokecloak is permanently connected to the mains supply and is triggered by the alarm system, so activing and deactivating are unnecessary
- Smokecloak typically takes 30-40 seconds to fill a room and vapour lasts around 45 minutes in an unventilated space and at a normal temperature (i.e. 20C). However, if the density of the vapour drops, the system reactivates to maintain protection. A timer also limits how long vapour is produced after an alarm activation
- Once the alarm has been turned off, open doors and windows to create a through-draught and this will generally reduce the smoke to allow visibility within 20 minutes
- Smokecloak will be disabled automatically when the alarm system is unset
- Some insurance companies are offering discounts for the installation of Smokecloak
The Right Choice
Our experienced team of dedicated designers and installers will help create
the systems specific to your requirements, and are ready to assist you now.
We are an experienced independent company so we can offer you the best
solution for each project without compromising on performance or aesthetics.
At MRFS Group, we have systems to cater for all sizes
and scales of homes and businesses.
For more information on Intruder Alarm Systems for Homes or Businesses
please call us now on 0500 288 999 or email email@example.com